On the next Talk Time With Sean & Shawna:
What’s the Buzz – No screaming at amusement parks? What would that look and sound like?
Also, why the dream for a huge downtown Calgary surfing park is within reach.
Living Well – Just in case! How to financially prepare for the dreaded “pink slip”.
Also, the ultimate motivators to get our bodies moving!
Mark your calendars. Episode #13 will be posted on Great West Media's network Friday, April 16.
Checkout past episodes of Talk Time with Sean & Shawna:
- Episode 1 - January 22, 2021
- Episode 2: Carbs, big in 2021! Who'd have thought?
- Episode 3 - Prevent YOUR online background gaff
- Episode 4 - Adults using imaginary friends to help cope with pandemic life?
- Episode 5 – What your bedside manner says about you
- Episode 6 - Can YOU give up social media, along with texting?
- Episode 7 - Horrible tattoos go viral. What's inked on YOU?
- Episode 8 – Family feuds over internet signals. How to prevent a war in YOUR home
- Episode 9 - Bigfoot bounties to boost tourism. Could that work in AB?
- Episode 10 – Doorless bathrooms, like with no walls! The trend toward completely open concept condos
- Episode 11 – Online dream job recruiting for wine & spirits lovers!
- Episode 12 – Ditching the dreaded virtual meeting. Using a new online tool, or DIY?
Talk Time with Sean & Shawna
2021 needs an uplifting and upbeat start. This will give you JUST that.
The next big thing to online entertainment in Alberta, Talk Time With Sean & Shawna is uplifting, engaging and meant to enhance your life.
Co-hosted by Shawna Randolph and Sean Burke, the fun-loving show segments involve panelists in two separate chats, "What's the Buzz" which focuses on pop culture buzz on social media and its trends. The "Living Well" chat is about living healthier - physically, mentally and financially.
Shawna Randolph is highly respected in the media relations business community and is most well known in Alberta as a warm, engaging, popular television news journalist. She most recently was co-host of CTV-Two’s Alberta Primetime, an award-winning daily province-wide current events news magazine show. She is also well recognized for her time with CTV Edmonton, most notably as the station’s prime news anchor. Shawna Randolph Communications
Sean Burke is one of Alberta’s most popular radio show hosts, well known for his warm, fun-loving and engaging personality. Sean is a two-time “Canadian Country Music Awards, Major Market On-air Personality of the Year” winner, from his days of co-hosting country music morning radio shows in Edmonton.
"What's the Buzz" Panel:
Marty Chan, Author
Omar Mouallem, Author
Linda Hoang, Blogger and Social Media Expert
Tom Keenan, Cyber Security Expert & University of Calgary Professor
Mike Morrison, Blogger and Social Media Strategist
"Living Well" Panel:
Emily Mardell, Registered Dietician
Kelley Keehn, Personal Finance Educator
Dr Ganz Ferrance, Psychologist
Lesley-Ann Scorgie, Personal Finance Consultant
Chris Tse, Personal Fitness Trainer
Special thanks to Talk Time With Sean & Shawna’s in-kind sponsors:
Follow us on social media:
Talk Time with Sean & Shawna is produced by Shawna Randolph Communications, independent of Great West Media’s editorial staff.