Skip to content

Thank you Cochrane!

On September 25 there was an electrical fire in our home that rendered it uninhabitable for at least six months. I wanted to express my sincere gratitude towards so many in our community.
0

On September 25 there was an electrical fire in our home that rendered it uninhabitable for at least six months.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude towards so many in our community. While this event was devastating, in the same breath what a blessing! The genuine kindness and generosity of people of Cochrane is truly heart warming.

I want to specifically thank the staff and families at Cochrane Christian Academy, staff and members of Cochrane Health and Fitness, Cochrane Move House and everyone in this amazing community of Cochrane.

- Emily Witcher




Comments